311 Church Street 2, Manhattan
Highlights of your turn-key home include:
* A beautifully designed all white and stainless steel open Poliform kitchen with built-in breakfast bar and appliances by Gaggenau and Miele, including: a dishwasher, a sleek separated refrigerator and freezer, dual ovens, and a stove top with an extra-large vented hood.
* A light-filled living space with floor-to-ceiling windows, recessed lighting, built-in speakers, and a large screen Samsung HDTV. The space easily accommodates the current furnishings; a contemporary 8-person dining room table, sectional sofa, and coffee table.
* Three large and quiet bedrooms with custom closets and wall mounted HDTVs, and three spa-like marble bathrooms, two of which are en-suite. The bathroom features include: Axor by Hansgrohe fixtures, dual vanities, rainfall and dual shower heads, floating toilets, and an oversized bath.
* A seamless living experience with in-unit laundry, Control4 smart home automation, a video and intercom security system, superb Management and attentive building super who can help with deliveries / packages.
* An unbeatable location on the cusp of TriBeCa and SoHo. Enjoy easy access to transportation and the city’s best restaurants, cafés, bars, shops, and boutique gyms, such as The Palm, Laconda Verde, Frenchette, Tetsu, The Odeon, Dogpound, and Equinox.