READY FOR MY MAKEOVER.......!
Open House BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Friday June 14, 2:30-4pm
.....THINK outside the box. Unlimited potential - 3800SF NET, 11'6" ceiling, 50' wide, 86’ deep, NO STRUCTURAL WALLS, 3 columns, with multiple riser locations, and a 38’x 6’ terrace. BE PART OF the Hudson Yards/Manhattan West GENESIS.....
1) LIVE HERE and also WORK HERE (with possibly up to 20 employees). Legal LIVE/WORK designated by NYC. Currently, the front 1/3 is residential with a living room, bedroom and ensuite bath. The rear 2/3 includes is open work space and includes TWO baths including one with jacuzzi, shower, sauna, and steam room. Entrepreneurs welcome.
2) EXPANSIVE FULL FLOOR RESIDENCE, easily 3-4 bed rooms, North/South exposures. Convenient to shopping, schools, parks, and dog run. Building renovation friendly. See residential floor plan.
• Large laundry room w/washer-dryer and sink
• Keyed elevator private entrance
• Large separate freight elevator (7’ deep, 6’4” wide, 7’9” high, 9” diagonal)
• Video intercom
• Storage unit deeds with sale
• Pets allowed
• Built in 1925, classic art-deco lobby, converted to coop in 1975
Conveniently located near extensive public transportation, A, C, 1, 2, R, Q, N, Amtrak, LIRR, PATH, and Lincoln Tunnel. Times Square, Herald Square, Javits Center, Broadway theaters, Hudson Yards and its 14 ACRES OF PUBLIC OPEN SPACE.
38th Street, a handsome tree lined street with apartments, residential lofts, and a variety of commercial spaces. Fresh fruits and vegetables, a butcher, a fish store, nearby on Ninth Avenue, as well as Brooklyn Fare and Whole foods nearby. is coming to Hudson Yards. New mix of restaurants, galleries, and boutiques to explore.