This immaculate five-story (+cellar) 17’ wide four-family home is in the heart of Harlem, on 126th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. and Lenox Ave, alongside other well-maintained brownstones.
The building features a grand 3BR/3BA owner’s duplex with laundry and spacious garden. Spanning over 1,800 sq feet across the parlor and second floor, the duplex boasts high ceilings, rows of closets, and a grand staircase with built-in shelving.
For income, there are three 1BR + home office (convertible 2BR) units, one with private patio, all leased at market rate. Leases expire Summer 2019, but can be terminated sooner with 60 days’ notice. Building can be delivered fully occupied, vacant, or any combination in between as per purchaser’s preference.
Location is excellent – with Whole Foods 1 block away, and Subway trains 2/3 and A/B/C/D on 125th St. down the street. Located within an Opportunity Zone.
It is a turn-key property:
- All structural, electrical, water, sewer, and fire updates (including sprinklers in hallways) were completed in 2002 and comply with NYC codes.
- Kitchens, bathrooms, and floors were upgraded in 2017.
- Building exterior has been refinished and painted in 2018.
- Floors are in excellent condition, no listing or depressions.
- All units can access the Cellar, with common laundry and space to create additional storage for owner or tenant use.
- Building has approx. 686 sq. ft. of unused air rights that can be used to expand building size to a total of 5,786 sq. ft.
Plus – the new owner can enjoy local hotspots such as Red Rooster and Sylvia’s as well as modern conveniences like major shopping, grocery, and banks all within a 3 block radius!