Beautiful Winds’ End Farm in Burton sited on 45 flat, pastured acres, part of the Connecticut Land Company. This Western Reserve home was built in 1835, the owners have invested in modern updates that maintain the character of the original home. The property consists of the sprawling 7,000-plus square foot residence, lovingly restored century barn and outbuilding. Features include a custom kitchen, with granite countertops, high end kitchen appliances and spacious center island, generously sized living room, dining room, family room, library/hearth room and 4-season room as well as a sunroom. Additionally, this home offers a first-floor bedroom and full bath for the convenience of one floor living. On the second level of the main house there are three bedrooms and a full bath. Also included is an attached, separate home/office (or guest apartment) with fully equipped kitchen, conference and reception areas plus private offices. Natural gas heat, with propane backup generator. Must see to appreciate.