All stone farmhouse originally built in the mid 1700's (dining room and 2 bedrooms above) with a major addition in the 1950's and large formal living room and bedroom above added in 1982 by present owner. Many of the rooms have beamed ceilings and farmhouse style windows. Master bath was redone in 2005 with large corian shower and all new fixtures and flooring. There was a major kitchen expansion and upgrade done in 2006 which also included a new powder room and new entry into the dining room. Kitchen renovation includes custom cherry cabinets, ample storage, 2 ovens, stainless steel 5 burner gas range, warming drawer and trash compactor. Part of the old kitchen is now an office. House sits well back from Horseshoe Trail and is accessed off of Parkerhill Lane. There is a barn with four stalls and tack room. 2 car garage, an outbuilding which can house additional cars or farm equipment and large shed which was used to store hay and straw.