165 km west of Paris, surrounded by beautiful leafy countryside in Normandy’s delightful Orne department. This magnificent chateau dating from 1780 is set in 74 hectares of partially walled grounds comprising a park, meadows and woodland. In a rectangular shape, it includes a main building set between two square pavilions and with a mansard-roofed second floor featuring an oak framework and slate tiles. Set on vaulted cellars, it offers about 1200 sqm of living space including 12 bedrooms. With two swimming pools (one indoor, one exterior), and numerous outbuildings. The property has been meticulously renovated by its current owners. More details by request.