Lugano, TI, CH
This villa is located in the immediate vicinity of the center and the pedestrian area of Lugano. In the past this area represented the district of the town's historic houses; in fact here are several historic villas from the 1800-1900s. The property has a total area of 1300 square meters, distributed as follows: an external square, garage, large internal square paved with porphyry, garden with lawns, trees and flowers, fenced and surrounded by hedges. The villa, currently used as a single-family dwelling, dates back to 1890, expanded in the '70s and completely renovated in the' 90s, is distributed over five floors with a total area of 860 square meters.