An elegant Victorian townhouse designed by the architect HW Moore that has been cleverly reconfigured to provide excellent reception space with well proportioned and versatile accommodation over the first and second floors. Originally built in 1890, the house retains many of its original features, whilst possessing a modern feel. The heart of the home is a wonderful cook-eat-live space comprising kitchen, dining room and garden room, which are seamlessly interlinked, with under floor heating within the dining room and garden room, and a gas-fired Piazetta stove. The front room enjoys a wealth of natural light coming from a sash bay window and there is a marble fireplace housing a gas-fired stove also. The basement provides a good space for utilities, tool storage and DIY, with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and fully fitted base units with worktops and stainless steel sink. The basement also has a separate WC. The first floor comprises a main bedroom with en suite and bedroom 2 to the front with shower and hand basin. The second floor has been adapted to provide two/three further bedrooms with shower room and separate WC and a mezzanine floor enjoying views over the rooftops of north Oxford, currently being used as a study. Outside is a beautiful walled garden with secure garden shed adjoining the main house. To the front is a small garden enclosed by a private hedge. Parking is on street with residents permits available.