525 acre ranch situated in the northern tip of Michigan's lower peninsula. The perimeter of the property has been secured with 10' high Class 3 galvanized woven wire fencing. Site topography ranges from mostly level to gently sloping in the eastern area of the property, to sloping and steeply sloping in the area of the creek drainage basin in the parcel's western half. Other than 40 acres of tillable land, several small openings and access trails, the majority of the site is timber covered. The property has a small stream which is a tributary of the Sturgeon River and meanders through the western portion of the land. This property has been owned by the same family since 1928 and the pride in ownership shows everywhere.
Additional Property Details