18th-century farm located in Parque Natural da Arrábida, with views over the Arrábida Range, just 30 kilometers away from Lisbon and a few minutes from the beach. The manor - the main house, with a chapel - was refurbished in 1899 using Brazilian wood for the doors, floors and windows. Subsequently, two other residential buildings were carefully refurbished, retaining their original style and design. Contiguous to the dwellings, an old cobblestone walkway leads to and through the agricultural barracks and the upper level, where gardens with water tanks, a pond, a small cascade, ancient trees and bushes, stone benches along the land-supporting walls and various other features give this whole area a lot of charm. Further to the right, there is a vegetable garden, a tennis court and a swimming pool. Further up you will find the agricultural plots. The property is enclosed by a stone wall, with several access gates. The main house has several rooms with 17th-century tiles, with stone or wooden floors. A sumptuous south-facing stone balcony with a staircase leading to the garden is especially inviting for breakfasts and quiet evenings.