A charmingly unspoilt Grade II* Listed country house, perfectly situated in the middle of its land Three reception rooms Spacious entrance hall Six bedrooms Four bathrooms 2 Cottages Period outbuildings including large stone barn and stabling Paddocks and pasture Lake About 112 acres In all Approx. 5,307 Square Feet History Nutbeam Farm occupies an ancient site, recorded as a monastic house originally owned by the Abbey of Lyre in Normandy but by the 13th Century belonged to Cirencester Abbey. The present house dates from the 15th Century with further additions in the 17th and 18th Centuries. The noted Cotswold Arts and Crafts architect Norman Jewson remodelled the house in the 1920’s. The present vendors bought the property in 1978.