Exclusivity - This beautiful property is in a leafy countryside setting close to immense forests just over 100 km from Paris in the Eure department. Constructed in 1630 in a pure Louis XIII architectural style, the stone and brick built property benefits from numerous windows and features slate tiles, dormer windows and brick chimneys. Originally built as a hunting lodge for Gaston d’Orléans, the ensemble was remodeled in the 18th and 19th centuries and has recently been entirely refitted. It is in a perfect state of maintenance. Entirely enclosed, the 6 hectares of meticulously maintained mature grounds feature a drive lined with bicentennial lime trees, formal French gardens and a Japanese water garden. Renowned for its remarkable equestrian and cultural activities, the neighbouring market town benefits from a rail link to Paris Saint-Lazare station.