A quintessentially Queen Anne Grade II* listed country house. The Manor House is a fine example of Queen Anne architecture. Being Grade II* Listed, this country house is set in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside. The property is approached by a sweeping gravel drive to reveal this picture perfect house. The original manor house was built in approximately 1700 and subsequently has had two main additions, the first in 1732 and the second in the early 20th Century. The house is built of red and blue brick in English bond with red brick quoins and string courses on the front elevation. The accommodation is exceptionally spacious and flows very well. Centred on a large reception hall, the drawing room, kitchen and dining room are well configured. The beautifully designed kitchen represents the heart of the home and is ideal for family living. The playroom leads directly from this. Other features include original elm floorboards in the dining room, open fireplaces with ornate fireback and wooden surrounds. The mid-18th century oak staircase rises elegantly from the ground floor to the attic floor with turned balustrades and square newels. Upstairs the accommodation is well spread out and each room enjoys a fine view of the gardens and countryside beyond. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room is incredibly spacious and has views of both the driveway and the gardens to the rear. There are seven further bedrooms and four further bathrooms (two ensuites). One additional bedroom is currently used as a study. The attic floor contains three of these bedrooms and is perfect for teenage children or indeed staff accommodation The Manor House sits in a secluded and private position on the edge of the village. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn interspersed with mature trees and well established shrub borders. Directly to the rear of the house is a fabulous terrace, ideal for alfresco dining and the gardens lead from here. The swimming pool and tennis court are set away from the house. The swimming pool has recently under gone significant maintenance work, it measures 14m x 5m and the salinated water offers a refreshing swimming experience. The pool house has been plumbed with running water and electricity. There is a small drinks kitchen with fridge and sink in the pool house. There are numerous very pretty traditional outbuildings including a former stable block with the original stalls still in place and a fabulous former granary which is a perfect party room or even art studio. These buildings are listed Grade II. There is a separate stable block set away from the house. Beyond the gravel driveway and turning circle to the rear of the house is a vegetable garden and a gravel pathway leading to the woodland walk to the side of the garden. Adjacent to this are the fenced and watered grass paddocks.