Nestled in between the eastern edge of the Green Mountains and western border of the White Mountains, the charming town of Pomfret personifies Vermont country tranquility. With a location just north of the eclectic community of Woodstock, you have easy access to the “big city” amenities yet all the peace, quiet and privacy you wish for.
234 Hidden Ridge Road rests at the end of a lovely country road – sited among working farms, private estates and open space. Privacy abounds with over 75 acres of open pastures, fields and forest. A thoughtfully laid out contemporary-style home serves as the main residence with 9,880 sf of living space. In addition, the estate boasts a large three-story barn with a two bedroom apartment, clay tennis courts, a heated outdoor pool and several other accessory buildings offering ample space for family, friends and a property caretaker.
If you’ve dreamed of owning a private estate in the country, this is your chance.
• 76+/- Acres of Open Pasture, Field and Forest
• 9,880+/- sf of Living Space
• Sweeping Mountain and Valley Views
• Close Proximity to Woodstock & Quechee
• 8 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
• Contemporary Open-Concept Kitchen With Porcelain Fixtures and Sub-Zero Appliances
• Heated Outdoor Pool
• Clay Tennis Court
• 84’x150’ Three-Story Barn That Includes Two-Bedroom Apartment, Three-Car Garage, Four Stalls, Tack Room, Kitchen and Hay Loft
• Three-Car Garage With Workshop
• Stand-Alone Log Cabin
• Additional Accessory Buildings Include: 30’x68’ Barn • 24’x40’ Shed • 16’x28’ Shed • 32’x60’ Barn
More About the Area: Pomfret is a suburb of Woodstock, VT. Located in the Green Mountains of Windsor County, Woodstock offers city amenities wrapped up in a New England village feel. Fabulous restaurants, charming shops, covered bridges and typical city shopping is all within a short drive. Four season recreational activities abound – skiing (alpine and Nordic), golf, fishing, biking and hiking are just out your front door.