Puerto Octay, LL, CLPaullín 161841
Farm of 800 hectares approx, divided into two lots of 450 and 350 hectares.
The field has 520 clean hectares for agricultural use, completely fenced and drained, with Ñadi-type soils. The remaining 280 hectares are composed of native forest, buildings, and interior roads.
Their meadows were improved with New Zealand seed (Ballica Prospect) and white clover to generate better pastures for fattening the animals.
The topography is primarily flat, with some hills of moderate slope and 500 meters of the Coihueco river's shore.
The field has the following facilities:
- Patronal House
- 5 tenant houses in good condition
- 4 sheds with a total of approximately 500 m2
- Central office
- Corrals for the work of animals
- Internal gravel roads network of 8 km approx.
- Network of electric fences throughout the field
- Network of drinking fountains in all paddocks
- Three-phase energy in one of the premises. Single-phase, on the other