A few kilometres from a small town in the province of Terni, famous to have been chosen by San Francis to build a small hut in a place where a convent has been built and still exists today. The position where this property stands was chosen as rural settlement and in 900 belonged to a family who was cultivating its estate. After a period of neglect, it has been carefully restored with great care to every little detail. The main farmhouse (320 square meters) is set on two floors and is composed as follows: Ground floor : reception, restaurant, living-room, professional kitchen, two bathrooms ( one of which for handicapped people) laundry, pantry, loggia and terrace for outdoor meals. The apartments on the first floor are reachable through the external staircase and are disposed as follows. Apartment A: living room with kitchen and bedroom with bathroom. Apartment B:entrance, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The smaller farmhouse ( 1609 square meters) is used as a receptive structure and includes four apartments composed of living room with tv and bedroom with bathroom. The property is completed by three rural annexes ( for a total surface of 330 square metres) to be restored; their volume can be moved and used within the grounds. There are 13 hectares of land with olive grove and vineyard within the property, and a lovely 14 x 6 m pool.