Amelia, TR, IT
Portion of this historic residence built by noble family in 1560 on the ruins of a Roman villa with mosaics still visible historians of 200 b.c. Ownership of approximately 650 square meters on two levels connected by multiple scales and an internal lift consists of various rooms with vaulted ceilings, terracotta floors and stone and was mostly finely restored. The ground floor is now used as a restaurant "Baronet" fantastic event locations that features a roof garden of about 1000 square meters very scenic. The property lends itself to more types of fragmentation and can nowadays be used as restaurant more historical private or home as a luxury property in its entirety. It is therefore an excellent investment for entrepreneurs that for individuals in search of huge landscaped gardens.