A highly individual detached house with consent for significant alteration and enlargement situated in a secluded private road Porch | Hall | Sitting room | Study/bedroom 4 | Kitchen/dining room | 3 Bedrooms | Bathroom Shower room | Large attic | Garage Off street parking | Gardens | EPC Rating D The house was built from stone, much of which came from the demolition of a nearby Georgian house called ’The Hermitage’. Number 7 was built in 1931 and is constructed of ashlar stone elevations under a clay tiled roof. The appealing accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes a pair of double height bay windows, maximising the southerly elevation. The elegant sitting room has a wood burning stove and stone surround. Planning permission permits the addition of a further 957 sq ft which comprises another floor and raising the roof height (planning reference 19/03793/FUL. October 2019). Presently a glazed porch leads into the central hall. There are three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate shower room. The study can be used as bedroom 4 and the large kitchen/breakfast room has a glazed door opening onto the garden. There is off street parking to the front of the property and access to the garage. The garage is insulated and provides a useful home office. The delightful gardens with fruit trees are mainly lawn with colourful borders providing colour and patio terraces bordering the house. Overall the property is an appealing and well maintained family home located on a private no through road. This along with the planning consent to significantly enlarge and alter the house make it an ideal prospect for anyone seeking a delightful home with the option of development.