Fattoria Senese is a prestigious private mansion of 3108 square metres (almost 33,500 square feet) in the heart of Tuscany. It is located about 20 minutes from the city of Siena and an hour from Florence. The estate has been partially restored, but the original structure remains intact. The property comprises a main building of 892 square metres on three levels and numerous annexes. The property is surrounded by 100 hectares of land with woods and fertile soil for cultivation. Fattoria Senese is located about 20 minutes from the city of Siena and about an hour from Florence, on a hilly position, surrounded by the oak-forests of Montagnola. We are right in the heart of Tuscany, 37 km from San Gimignano and 52 from Montalcino, about one hour from Pienza (64 km) and Montepulciano (73 km). The nearest airports are Florence (93km) and Pisa (107 km), respectively reachable in one hour and twenty minutes and two hours by car. The farm is a true ecological paradise, surrounded by nature and at the same time close to the main historical centers of Tuscany. The historical sources talk about the existence of the main building of the estate around the year 1039 AD, when it was a military tower. The structure was transformed into a villa during the sixteenth century. Converted by the current owners just a few years ago into a prestigious private mansion, the estate has been partially restored, while remaining intact in the original structure. The materials are original, as well as the layout of the interior, which has undertaken a consolidation work. A - THE VILLA Probably built around 1400 and 1550 to become a military tower, is now lived by the owners. Its total surface is of 892 square metres, 700 of which are liveable. On the ground floor one can access the internal courtyard, then the large kitchen and the living room with fireplace. On the side of the garden there are the cellars and some store rooms. On the middle floor, reachable both from the courtyard and from the internal staircase, we find some frescoed rooms, all roundly disposed around the large living room. The first floor, accessed both from the ground floor and from the courtyard, and is composed by: sitting room with 19th Century frescoes and fireplace and 10 rooms, among which there is a library and some small sitting rooms. Finally the attic, which has some panoramic rooms and some not liveable ones. B - THE GRANARY Placed in front of the villa, this annex was used as a deposit for wheat on the first floor and as a cantina on the ground floor. The ground floor is still used as cellar and still has the equipment to make wine, including large oak barrels and vats. The first floor, instead, is still used as store room and small apartment. Its full surface is 527 square metres, 100 of which are liveable. C - CASA MARIO Next top the granary there is a house, once the wood workerrsquo;s home, and nowadays used as store room. It has a surface of 187 square metres, 150 of which are liveable. D - CASA DEL CONTADINO Composed of a building on two floors with some annexes around, this was the old farmerrsquo;s house. On the first floor there is an apartment reachable by an external staircase . From here it is possible to reach the water cistern used to irrigate the garden. On the ground floor there are still some store rooms. The total surface of this house is 478, 366 of which are liveable. E - CASALINO This annex measures 148 square metres and is disposed on two floors. On the first floor we find an apartment reachable through by an external staircase. The ground floor is used as storage . F - THE MONASTERY This building, once inhabited by nuns, is actually composed by two constructions linked by a central body. It is disposed around a courtyard with well, bred oven and some other rooms used by the inhabitants, together with a small workshop. On the first floor the current inhabitants have created an apartment reachable through an external staircase. Its surface is of 370 square metres. G - WORKSHOP AND STABLE These two rooms were used as workshops and stables . They make almost 100 square metres together. H - LA CASA DELLA LUCE This part of the estate was used to distribute electricity to the farm. Now it is used as a dependence and lies in front of the pool. Total surface 54 square metres. I - STALLA DEGLI OVINI On a secluded and panoramic position, this stable could easily become another separate unit. L - LA CAPPELLA The small chapel lies at the centre of the estate and has a surface of 80 square metres. The property is surrounded by 100 hectares, with some wood and some fit for seed.