In a small Tuscan village, approximately 30 km from Florence, Pisa and the sea, villa of 800 sqm built in 1600, with country house, private consecrated chapel, pool and land with olive grove. In a small Tuscan village, 30 km from Florence, Pisa and the seaside, manor villa dating back to 1600, with country house, private consecrated chapel, pool and land with olive grove. The manor villa is set on 3 levels and has a total area of 800 square meters. The ground floor, restored and currently used to host wedding receptions, is comprised of : entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, industrial kitchen with pantry, bedroom with bathroom and toilet. The first and second floor are finished to a builderrsquo;s finish and consist of five large rooms on each floor. In the villa there is also a partially habitable attic, as well as a wine cellar in the basement. The country house has an area of 800 square meters and is set on four levels, disposed as follows. Ground floor: entrance, bar, breakfast room, kitchen and bathroom . On the first and second floor there are seven units, of which: Five two-room apartments with bedroom, kitchen with living room and bathroom. Two three-bedroom apartments with two bedrooms, kitchen with living room and bathroom. One four-bedroom apartment with two bedrooms, living room with fireplace and bathroom. The Scuderia has an area of 260 square meters on two levels, composed as follows. Ground floor: garage and storage for tools. On the first floor there are two apartments consisting of: bedroom, kitchen with living room and bathroom. The property is completed with a consecrated chapel of 20 square meters and is surrounded by 1.5 hectares of private park with 70 olive trees, where is set the 8 x 16 m swimming pool with Jacuzzi bath tub.