In the heart of a village in the Enclave des Papes, this beautiful stone property dating from 1880 and renovated in 2014, offers a total surface area of 1200 m2 with outbuilding. It overlooks a 7000 m2 park entirely in a quiet area.
Its current configuration (1 independent apartment of 170m2, 5 large guest rooms - 2 of which have PMR access -, a gîte, a restaurant room to standards, a professional kitchen) is suitable for all types of projects.
The renovation of this residence responds to an eco-responsibility concern (wood pellet heating, water-water air conditioning, ecological materials).
Building permit for a swimming pool obtained.