St-Maurice, Valais, Switzerland
This villa built in 2011 spread over 3 levels offers a useful area of about. 250 sqm.
The property consists of two parcels of 730 m2 and 877 m2.
The peculiarities and advantages of this object are:
- Interphone - camera
- Electric gate with remote control
- Solar thermal panels installed
- Elevator connecting the 3 levels (350 kg)
- Heated veranda by underfloor heating
- Jacuzzi in the veranda
- Electrical installation planned for solar panels (for electrical production)
- Central vacuum cleaner
- Electric stores (except children's room)
- Large room of about. 46 sqm in the basement as a studio with kitchen and independent access
- Fully equipped buildable plot of 730 sqm
The exteriors are carefully designed. They consist of lawn, a vegetable garden and a pretty Japanese garden with pond and goldfish. There is also a 9 m2 greenhouse.
The proximity of the various amenities such as shops, schools restaurants, public transport and others make it a most pleasant place to family life.