In an open and sunny position, a short walk from the historical center and just half an hour drive from Venice, building dating back to 1700 with lemon house and private park. The villa has a rectangular plan and is on three levels, disposed as follows. Ground floor: entrance hall with utility room, laundry room, hallway, lounge, living room, kitchen, large open plan lounge, dining room, bathroom and study. First floor: utility room, five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two local disengagement. On the second floor there is a separate apartment with entrance hall, study, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The entrance hall leads to a panoramic terrace. The property is completed by a lemon house of 50 square meters and 7000 square meters of garden.