This chateau from 13th to 17th centuries and classified Historic Monument, near Agen has been completely renovated with exquisite taste and is perfectly maintained by its owners who meet regularly with family. The house with its 1400 m2 can comfortably accommodate 24 people in 15 bedrooms. The park has a large swimming pool and a tennis court, with showers and amenities below. The 400 m2 of living rooms and sitting rooms are complemented with a library, and a superb billiard room. The chateau also offers two large galleries of 90 m2 each on the ground floor and the first floor. A square dungeon dominates the chateau and outbuildings where elements of the ancient medieval fortifications are found: towers, archers, watchtowers. The 17th century additions surrounding the central tower with the commons, enclose a courtyard whose access is defended by a gatehouse. An "L" dwelling was built on the north side in the 15th century. The entrance to the northwest may date from the end of the 16th century. In the 18th century, a house with agricultural outbuildings closed the courtyard. This is a superb property which combines history and modern comforts is an intimate setting. This castle is 10 minutes from the motorway, 40 minutes from Agen and its TGV station, and 1h 20 from Toulouse and Bordeaux.