Beautifully renovated town house in the most sought-after side road, with south-facing garden and off-street parking. 2 Reception rooms Kitchen and utility room Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom 2 further bedrooms & bathroom South facing garden & off street parking Built in 1894 to a design by H. W. Moore, this handsome semi-detached Victorian house occupies a corner plot in a prime Central North Oxford location. The property in recent years has undergone a complete renovation project and now provides a stylish home with a modern interior and accommodation arranged over five floors. With a floor area of 2,109 sq ft, the property provides flexible accommodation with a feeling of light and space enhanced by high ceilings and large bay windows typical of the Victorian era. Of particular note, are the sitting room and master bedroom both elegant and spacious rooms enjoying south facing large bay windows providing an abundance of natural light. At ground floor level, the entrance hall with cloakroom and stairs off, leads to the impressive sitting room and adjoining kitchen. The sitting room enjoys an attractive period fireplace. The lower ground floor provides a utility room and a further reception room with large sky light. Occupying the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with three further bedrooms and two further bathrooms arranged over the second and third floors. The property has been renovated to a high standard with features including an air recovery system, Sonos system throughout and CAT 5 cabling. There is underfloor heating and oak flooring on the ground and lower ground floors along with an Automist Smartscan water mist system. The south facing garden, which is mainly laid to lawn is arranged at the front of the house with the driveway at the side of the house accessed from Chalfont Road.