Overlooking the valley of the Garonne, at the entrance of a village, this property with the Canal du Midi at its feet, extends over an area of 26.41Ha. Built in 1772 on the foundations of a castle dating back to the 14th century, the château is listed as a French National Heritage Site (ISMH). A park with bicentennial trees surrounds the castle located in an exceptional setting. A bridle path lined with lime trees and plane trees leads to a courtyard with two towers, on one side a chapel and the other a library. Entering the castle, we are amazed by many elements; the large entrance with marble floor, the beautiful stone staircase, the exceptional reception room opening onto a large terrace. Also astonishing are the vaulted cellars, the oldest level of the castle. They date from the 14th century. This level consists of old kitchens with a large fireplace and a bread oven, pantries, wine cellars, and a very deep well. The capacity to receive guests includes today 13 bedrooms of which 3 are on the ground floor. This can be extended by the rehabilitation of the former servants’ quarters on the second floor. An elegant farmhouse consisting of barns, cellars, old stables and a former water tower, forms with the caretaker's house a square courtyard. Modernization and upgrading will restore the glamour to this prestigious property. Opportunity to buy more land with a stone barn and farmhouse. Bordeaux is 1 hour and Toulouse 1h30.