San Rafael, CA, US
1634 5th Avenue
- Superb flow and well appointed, a great fit for even the most discerning buyer.
- Main level has a light filled great room with extremely spacious kitchen, living and dining areas.
- Upper level features all four spacious bedrooms, laundry facilities, beautiful main bathroom and lovely marble master bathroom with separate shower and bath tub. All rooms are bathed in natural light.
- Lower level has a family room, au pair or media room, also features a full bathroom, mini bar and a potential wine room.
- Chef's kitchen boasts ample storage and work spaces: quartz waterfall counters, a nearly 10 ft island with seating for 5, Bertazoni range, dishwasher, & double door refrigerator and freezer, wine refrigerator, under counter microwave / warming drawer and full wall pantry.
- Sound system is wired throughout the house.
- Air conditioning.
- Quarter sawn, oak rift, engineered flooring throughout most of home.
- Green building features include: three zoned heating system, LED efficiency lighting, all walls insulated for sound and heat including interior walls, solid core doors, dual-paned Pella windows, dual-flush toilets, preset shower guide in master bathroom, closet with instant lighting which turns itself off when door is closed, gas fireplace, front yard turf, and fully landscaped with water saving drip system.
- Sun room is flooded with natural light from 3 walls of windows.
- Entire home has sprinklers.
- Grand staircase with glass and metal railings.
- 4-car off street parking, contemporary style carport with secure automatic entry gate.
- Amazing in town location.
- 700+ square footage of storage under the house.