Antique, Single Family Residence - Chatham, MA Known as The Captain John Hawes house is the oldest in Chatham and was patiently restored by the present owner in 2010 who is a master craftsman. Authentic woods and handmade glass for the windows represents what this home was in 1731 only with all the modern conveniences. A large master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, authentic old beams and bath were added in 2013 . The kitchen was handcrafted with pine and chestnut woods and shows beautifully with the gleaming original pine floors throughout. As an added bonus the ''Cape Cod Colonial Tables'' business goes with the property. Included are all the tools necessary to continue the lucrative business. Zoned GB3 and in the Historic Business District.