Franktown, CO, US
7900 Fox Creek Trl
This extraordinary equestrian estate is beautifully situated for complete privacy while enjoying unobstructed Rocky Mountain views. Perched high on 39 secluded acres, this exquisite home boasts a stunning resort style pool, barn/shop with indoor riding arena and fully fenced pasture for all your favorite animals. Perfect for a large family, the home offers generous living spaces yet still feels intimate with a relaxing, comfortable ambiance. Expansive ceiling heights and an open floor plan allow for entertaining friends or family.The finest materials and craftsmanship have gone into creating this Colorado style masterpiece with hand painted artwork and murals, custom stone and tile work, solid walnut doors, high-end plantation shutters, crown molding and gorgeous, hickory hardwood floors. This estate showcases old world charm and must be seen to truly understand the significance of this unique property.
• Fox Creek, is a quiet, exclusive, gated neighborhood, comprised of just 10 homes. Enjoy being only 7 miles from downtown Parker and Castle Rock and within a mile of Ponderosa High School and the Colorado Horse Park.
• You will enter the estate through grand, double walnut doors accented with Scottish stained glass into a foyer with rich, flagstone flooring and a dramatic, floating, curved staircase with ornate, iron balusters.
• The 2-story great room features a stunning, stone accent wall with fireplace and a wall of windows that showcase the majestic mountain views.
• The well-designed kitchen makes it easy to entertain with a center island, slab granite countertops, flagstone flooring and backsplash, eat-in area, huge walk-in pantry and top of the line stainless appliances.
• You will enjoy 2 main floor study’s plus an expansive library with French doors, fireplace and elegant built-ins.
• Colorado is alive through every window in the peaceful master suite, which hosts hickory hardwood flooring, delicately, hand painted millwork, a fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets and a delightful, sitting room with forever mountain views. The stunning, spa-like master bath boasts heated tile flooring, his and hers vanities and a massive, glass block, steam shower.
• This fabulous, walk-out lower level is the ultimate entertaining space! Move the party indoors with a huge recreation room with wet bar, wine room, state of the art theater room and an awesome pool room with shower and dry sauna. A private master bedroom suite makes this level perfect for guests or multi-generational living.
• Colorado outdoor living does not get any better than this! You will host fabulous parties with an inground, outdoor sport pool, fire pit, putting green, covered patio and a huge deck that envelops the back of the home and is the perfect outdoor space to relax and take in the glorious sunsets and spectacular mountain views.
• Horse lovers will surely appreciate the impressive, equestrian outbuilding equipped with an indoor riding arena, horse stalls, tack room and a large work shop, perfect for vehicle/RV storage.
• Other highlights include a 5 car, heated garage, dog kennel, upper and lower level laundry rooms and built-in speakers throughout the home.