The property is located in the heart of the Diplomatic Quarter, Budapest. The free standing building was built between 1896-98 in an Eclectic style. The 1450 m2 property has 3 levels, and is surrounded by a garden. The facade is richly decorated with stucco and building sculpture, with two towers and numerous terraces to encapsulate a magical appearance. The entrance room of the basement is suitable for a reception and concierge.
The Basement, accessible by a seperate entrance from the
garden, consists of full premises with large windows opening onto the garden, allowing natural sunlight and fresh air. It is charachterized by a stylish
interior, with service rooms suitable for offices, as well as studios and workshops.
The Ground floor and First floor presents an impression of the Millenium age, the Budapest ’Gründerzeit’. Upper class premises of 4-4.50 meter high ceiling, decorated with stained glass windows, stucco marble, carved doors and chandeliers. The Ground and First floor are suited for either prestige offices or residencees
The Penthouse Suite, with it’s own private elevator access, occupies a contemporary apartment, which has been finished to the highest specification. 6 bedrooms all with air-condition, a roof top garden, terrace, tower rooms and fireplace are part and parcel of this luxurious
The building is equipped with exterior lighting and an extensive security system, connected to a monitoring service.
Parking for five cars within the compounds of the building. The adjacent building resides the institution of the United Nation FAO. If the property is used by a diplomatic institution, parking spaces in front of the property will be available exclusively.
For further information please contact our realtor.