The castle was built in 1905 by Kéler Napoleon, the first owner and famous Hungarian arhitect. The building was inhabited by several noble families, today it serves as a residency and a business centre.
The hystorical villa building is located on a 3200 m2 site at the classical Rosehill, featuring 1300 m2 interior space, including a representative staircase with elevator, and 16 rooms on 4 levels.
The property offers 7 garage spaces and 18 surface parkings, a wellness part with indoor pool, a beautifully kept private garden, imposing fountain and terraces, and panoramic view over the city.
Price upon request.
For further information please contact our realtor.