TULLESBO PALACETullesbo has its origins in the Middle Ages and is first mentioned in a document in the middle of the 14th century. The beautiful Rococo palace was designed by Jean Eric Rehn, one of the most noted architects of the 18th century. The palace has been part of the Överdskloster fee tail estate since 1850 but was owned by the Ramel family between 1753 and 2006. Between 2006 and 2014, the owner improved the palace and its grounds in a most meticulous manner. Tullesbo is best known for its beautiful architecture, which served as a model for its period. The current owner has managed the property very well and has also constructed a new building in the western part of the park grounds. Next to the park, a large garden and orchard was planted four years ago for the cultivation of apples, pears, plums, cherries and berry bushes. The property today has an area of about 15.8 ha (approximately 39 acres), with the palace building, two wing buildings, a newly-built annex with an area of 350 m2 (approximately 3,767 sq. ft.), a pool section with an indoor pool and orangery, as well as storage and garage buildings.The palace buildingLiving space of 480 m2 (approximately 5,167 sq. ft.) with a cellar and attic floor area of 350 m2 (approximately 3,767 sq. ft.).Entrance level: The main entrance is from the north with a large hall, original chequered limestone floor and whitewashed walls. This area also has both a large closet for hanging coats, as well as a fully-tiled guest lavatory. French doors lead into a beautiful oval salon with large windows and a door out to the park grounds. A beautiful fireplace and a tiled stove, as well as gilded panels, make this a truly magnificent salon. The next room is a large dining room, which also has a beautiful tiled stove with a gilded panel, wall panels and a plank floor with a painted frieze. Facing the park, there is an additional salon, this one with gilded wall panels, a tiled stove and a plank floor. Next to it is the large formal dining room, which also has a tiled stove and wall panels, as well as a plank floor with a painted frieze. Facing the park is an additional salon with gilded wall panels, a tiled stove and a plank floor.Palace wingsEach wing has a living area of 210 m2 (approximately 2,260 sq. ft.), as well as 150 m2 (approximately 1,615 sq. ft.) of unfinished loft space. The east wing was completely renovated in 2007 and has four bedrooms, a modern kitchen with heated shale flooring. and a dining room, as well as a large living room with a wood-burning stove, and a fully-tiled bathroom with subfloor heating, and a guest lavatoryThe west wing was completely renovated in 2008 and has a large Canadian kitchen with green-glazed wooden cabinets, a bathroom, guest lavatory, as well as six to eight bedrooms. This wing, too, has subfloor heading in the corridor, as well as a bathroom/lavatory.The garden and park groundsThe park was planned and laid out by Hans Ramel, with the most prominent feature of the garden being the large, open grassy parterre that is framed by tree-lined avenues adjacent to its long sides, as well as an additional row of trees to indicate the outer boundary of the garden. Between 2008 and 2010, a pool section was built in the style of the older surroundings, with a finished orangery and pool house structure that has a fireplace, stucco decorations and stone floors. The pool has mosaics and Roman stairs and geothermal heating.