Huelva, AN, ES
Lucena del Puerto
Built in 1501, Santa María de la Luz Monastery is only 14 km from Huelva and 80 km from Seville, very close to Doñana National Park and the coast. Surrounded by beautiful gardens the property offers 4.000m2 built and 40.000m2 olive grove. This historical and artistic complex includes church and two cloisters. On the ground floor it enjoys small chapel, warehouse and cellar. On the first floor 6 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and lounge. The building is one of the major Gothic and Mudejar style projects with the largest church in the province.
The property is currently used for celebration events, a good a investment opportunity for Architecture, History and Nature lovers and entrepreneurs.