Great for upmarket club, townhouses or villas in choice residential area near the only 18 hole golf course, just metres aways.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the first house built by the owner of Cap Estate: Colonel Harrison in 1960. This property has superb views of Martinique one of St. Lucia's neigbouring islands and the historical Pigeon Island.
This is ten and a half acres of mostly flat land adjoining the open air Derek Walcott Theatre plus an entertainment hall. This house was a family home and was later used as one of the best restaurants and a function venue for weddings, banquets and club events.
The main house is in need of refurbishment and consists of 10 rooms, open patios and courtyard. The entertainment hall includes 350 sq ft staff room and 1500 sq ft main room.
This ten and a half acres is suitable for an upmarket club, town house and villa for clients and members.
This property is located within Cap Estate which is guarantees a private and relaxing lifestyle.
The property is approximately 67.5 km from UVF airport and 11 km from SLU airport to the north of the island. After entering Cap Estate take the third left. The property starts from the main road. Continue to drive straight ahead until you get to the main house.